Mni Wakan Oyate (Spirit Lake Nation)

Honoring Your Chief, Elders, Ceremonial Leaders and Your Teachers!

Declaration of War against Exploiters of Lakota Spirituality

I Dreamed of White Buffalo Calf Woman and the Heart of the Buffaloes

White Buffalo Calf Woman Interprets and Sings For You!

There is a place where the Buffalo (flesh of earth, the light that grows, the four sacred directions, where we do) roam, and my heart does know how to roam, to be across the rolling hills, to eat of the green grass and know my fills. I am nourished by this love, the place, where I live inside the dark, the heaven calling, to fill me up. We the Rainbow Clan do know (how to drink from this spiritual cup), that we are part of this sacred show, where the Horse (soul of heaven, the heart that knows) runs wild and free, to be with Warriors, the Dog (rainbow warrior of prophecy who stands their ground) who bleeds (follows the red road, the law of love, where the fighting is for the unification of the broken heart, to bring the warrior up).

Peaceful Wisdom Prayer Warrior Skills

Search Linked Blogs

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Could I Bee the Green Grass Tree (Sioux Nation)

Photograph of Green Grass Trees with three Peacocks by Aunt Daneen Seasons That Sing on her Shambala farm

Could I Bee the Green Grass Tree (for the Sioux People, the Spirit of the Lake gains a stride)

I sent my blessings out today in the wind. I told my cousins that I 'm coming home in the wind. I told my Sisters hold on to this world, because everything's blowing through, they're so thrilled. But could I, could I bee, could I bee, showing them the way? Could I bee, could I bee, saying it's only sacred waves? Could I bee, could I demand true love on this way so I could be on the red road where the treasures show me, the way? 

Could I bee, could I bee? (rattles) Could I bee, could I bee? (rattles) Could I bee, could I bee, walking talking (wakan tanka) true? Could I bee, a Great Spirit that knows the great k/news? Could I show the world exactly where to go? Could I show them exactly where the spirit will know? Could I bee the greatness that the green grass that blooms? Could I save my family sow they could come home and swoon? Fly all those rainbow colors in the sky. Fly clearly so that I know the wise. Could I bee holy walking? Could I bee holy true? Could I make the sacred fields, bring all my relatives home to you?

Could I bee, could I bee, could I bee, could I bee, could I bee, could I bee, could I bee, could I bee walking talking (wakan tanka, a great spirit) true? Walking home to, you and me Angels of the Blue, where the Golden spirit knows brotherhood's the great k/news. Could I bee, could I bee walking (wakan) for this world, showing them we're the Elder's spirit (Sioux Nation)? We know the great spear, right through your heart. That's where we throw those darts. Right through your heart. Yeah that's where we are going to show them the holy arc. Right through your heart, that's where the holy breeze comes alive. Could I be the spiritual knife?

I want to cut out all that ignorance. I'm gonna bring away all that shame and blame. I'm going to bring in something knew and it's called the heavenly gain. I will show the world how to be virtues that walk moral and complete, when I show the great give-away, it's spiritual me. Come gather with me today. Come gather with me and play. Come gather with me and know the peaceful harmonic wave. Come gather with ceremony around the gospel tree, when we tie all the hair together and it'll be one leaf (relativity). It will be one leaf. Relative sweet. It will be one leaf. We'll be growing sow sweet. It'll be sow cute and meaning and they'll be kisses and hugs. And we'll be loving each other just the dreams we did shout.

Could it bee? Could I bee? Could I bee. Could I bee. Could I bee, could I bee, could I bee, the green grass smells sow sweet. (rattles)

Photograph of Sweet Grass by Aunt Daneen Seasons That Sing on her Shambala farm

Sacred Song Blessing for Lakota (I stand through), Dakota (I wind two floors) and Nakota (I embrace four doors), the Great Sioux Nation, the Spirit of the Lake People. Hear the sacred seven directions find the winds, to bring us back to the ceiling again (eighth and ninth stream), where the sky touches our hearts and we all know our part, where the Rainbow grows and touches our toes, we will be dancing and singing to bring us all home.

Aunt Daneen Seasons That Sing (Dakota silver child), Sister Catherine (Nakota aqua child), Sister White Buffalo Calf Woman (Lakota elder crystal child) and Brother Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star (Dakota elder lavender child). We all bow to the sacred nine streams and four holy beams, to help carry this world, to bring them home to where the sweet grass grows and our hearts know the place fulfilled. Could I bee? Yes, we are the trees! Mother's leaves (children of the matriarchal lineage, the Morning Star sheens, relatives leaves on the tree of life).

Photograph of Sunrise by Aunt Daneen Seasons That Sing on her Shambala farm

Relatives, all my Relatives, 
We are all connected in the circle of life. Sioux people are connected through the matriarchal lineage, and through the Mother, we are the Eldest souls walking and talking upon this world. And our purpose is to help all the younger soul relatives, to rise up and to shine, to bring forth a new dawning. And to share with all of you, we are the true, the Rainbow crew. And everyone else is older in the flesh or on the rainbow trail, yet in times of great troubles and woes, it shall be like a child (Sioux represent on the red road) that drives us to smiles. Eldest soul, with the youngest sole, we are hear to tell the stories and bring us back to smiles of gold (dreams come true).

We are devoted servants to all the Rainbow Clan (mankind) and need each child of the world to understand, we are here to rise up every single man, for we are all Relatives, Man as well as relatives to the rocks, plants, trees and animals of the seas (envisioning). Cosmic dust fly with me, in order that I can bring home all the leaves, relatives of the tree of life around the world. We bow to the sacred nine streams and four holy beams and with fire and water, we shine out, to bring back ceremony to our lives.

We are devoted to you, all the sacredness and the true blue. All the hoops of life, we bow to the Rainbow strife. May blessings find all our relatives in life. We are the born wife (daughter nation, red hoop); dutiful, protective, giving, adoration, blessed, heavenly virtues of life, the rising sun, the morning star, we begin with Mother after all. We the Sioux Nation, the Spirit of the Lake people around the world, we gift our lives for you, as we have always done. Now it's time to rise to the GREAT GIVE_A_WAY. We teach you, the great smile, an open heart in receiving good news, Relatives coming home true to you.

Thank you Rainbow Clan, around the world and that includes you. We love you and gift our hearts away. We bow with you.

your devoted servants, White Buffalo Calf Woman, elder crystal child, Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star, elder lavender child, alightfromwithin.org, Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy


Ghost Walk  (Sing, Dance, Gather) with us (where you are) each New Moon. 
From the darkness we arise a heavenly child. 
(solar and lunar calender align, January 1, 2014, a cycle of renewal) 
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Pray With Elders around the World


There is a place where the Buffalo (flesh of earth, the light that grows, the four sacred directions, where we do) roam, and my heart does know how to roam, to be across the rolling hills, to eat of the green grass and know my fills. I am nourished by this love, the place, where I live inside the dark, the heaven calling, to fill me up. We the Rainbow Clan do know (how to drink from this spiritual cup), that we are part of this sacred show, where the Horse (soul of heaven, the heart that knows) runs wild and free, to be with Warriors, the Dog (rainbow warrior of prophecy who stands their ground) who bleeds (follows the red road, the law of love, where the fighting is for the unification of the broken heart, to bring the warrior up, finally to drink from his own spiritual cup.)

No comments:

Post a Comment