Mni Wakan Oyate (Spirit Lake Nation)

Honoring Your Chief, Elders, Ceremonial Leaders and Your Teachers!

Declaration of War against Exploiters of Lakota Spirituality

I Dreamed of White Buffalo Calf Woman and the Heart of the Buffaloes

White Buffalo Calf Woman Interprets and Sings For You!

There is a place where the Buffalo (flesh of earth, the light that grows, the four sacred directions, where we do) roam, and my heart does know how to roam, to be across the rolling hills, to eat of the green grass and know my fills. I am nourished by this love, the place, where I live inside the dark, the heaven calling, to fill me up. We the Rainbow Clan do know (how to drink from this spiritual cup), that we are part of this sacred show, where the Horse (soul of heaven, the heart that knows) runs wild and free, to be with Warriors, the Dog (rainbow warrior of prophecy who stands their ground) who bleeds (follows the red road, the law of love, where the fighting is for the unification of the broken heart, to bring the warrior up).

Peaceful Wisdom Prayer Warrior Skills

Search Linked Blogs

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Cry, Cry, Cry, Tears in my Eyes, Love Gifts Us Tried

Beloved Cup of God (Blessed Bee) and Devoted Grandmother Upon the Hill (Dana Hoecker). bowing to my beloved relatives. We share with our hearts for all to be a part, yet it's the rainbow that shines true, the bowing that shows respect to me and you. Being Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy, Great Spirits sent to heal the world means, showing the holy bow. Address each other and sign your posts. Show the people how to host, the heart of each other, the heart that is true. It's Cup of God, the magenta child dancer. And Grandmother Upon the Hill (gray child prancer, magenta overlay) who stands up to show the view. The embrace of all this light, the beings who are seeking sight, need guidance when we share in the "BOW", be humble and show respect to all your Relatives on this show, everywhere the dreams fair/fare-way, painted glow, the rainbow clan show, the dream space both of you glow to bridge and roll over with love, magenta keeper of the sane, those who disdain and all the insane, say your prayers. Teach others the humble bow. your devoted servant, shares the rainbow. White Buffalo Calf woman your Twin Deer Mother (elder crystal child) bringing home the gold, dreams of those who will listen, receive and glisten, the great circle of love shines in our know. Let us teach them the way home....(fall down and bow to know the afterglow). We are the Rainbow Clan, all of this band (songs that are sung, the voices that call out in the mists, the hisses and not so nice, still k/need your kiss)
  • Daneen Portulaca Penecale Nichols: 
    WhiteBuffaloCalfWoman ....been on my knees begging please...what. to do when you lead them...guide them ...teach them...and still have to take them by the hands to lead them..and SHOUT..1,2,3 Here come with me....what to do...what do..how do you do what you do WhiteBuffaloCalfWoman....I am perplexed as what to do next......I love you! I love me! I love the world ! Feel as in a whirl...as I twirl in and out of this world ...screaming.....blessings of the nine sacred streams and four holy directions!!!!
    Aunt Daneen Seasons That Sing
    Silver Child

    Auntie (silver child, Aunt Daneen Portulaca Penecale Nichols Seasons That Sing) I hear yee, the thunder (rainbow) does roll and each child needs a hand up to find the reigning sane, where all is the goodness the soul has to provide. They must choose to preside over the Great Spirit that rolls out wide. Yes, over and over until forgiveness is done (bless with fire, written sin). We need to respect each other under the Sun, yet we don't remember that suffering is for love. And everything we suffered is loving in the breeze. It's time to put away the shame and blame this world conceives and bring in holy magic even thorns have a way in. It's time to care enough, to bring the pipe keeper's stuff (violet color), faith to drink from the holy cup and a knack for a snack, the kind that fills the spirit up. We must choose to dance and sing, to let it all out to BREATHE.
    Each day over and over, we repeat on the red rings. To forgive all our partners and bring in back in, where heaven leans, the blue road of true blue, the cup of the feud (fighting for love). For we are all children in a precious sack, the Earth and all she gifts. Your devoted niece sends the chills back, because you the silver child, the mirror to the world shines back what they don't want to see, it's part of this filled. Just repeat and repeat, that forgiveness blessings will work, then try, try again, till they find the insane, cleansed and pure from dancing and song (ghost walk, the clouds that dance ceremony), we start to feel sane. White Buffalo Calf Woman sings, elder crystal child, mirror to the soul, where everything has to bow, it's the hoops that make us all grow. Cheers to the hoops, circles and rings. I bow with you, blessings with fire, water and smoke. I bless the sacred nine streams and four holy beams, the Rainbow Grand Stand, each crystalline stone demands (our hearts pull every which way)

    To read the whole post, look here https://www.facebook.com/groups/rainbowwarriorsofprophecy/permalink/343486645788892/ Grandmother Upon the Hill (Dana Hoecker): as i walk through the valley in the shadow of death i shall fear n...See More
    Daneen Portulaca Penecale Nichols WhiteBuffaloCalfWoman ....been on my knees begging please...what. to do when you lead them...guide them ...teach them...and still have to take them by the hands to lead them..and SHOUT..1,2,3 Here come with me....what to do...what do..how do you do what you do WhiteBuffaloCalfWoman....I am preplexed as what to do next......I love you! I love me! I love the world ! Feel as in awhirl...as I twirl in and out of this world ...screaming.....blessings of the nine sacred streams and four holy directions!!!!
Aunt Daneen Seasons That Sing
Silver Child
about an hour ago via mobile · Like

Whitebuffalocalfwoman Twindeermother Auntie (silver child, Aunt Daneen Portulaca Penecale Nichols Seasons That Sing) I hear yee, the thunder (rainbow) does roll and each child needs a hand up to find the reigning sane, where all is the goodness the soul has to provide. They must choose to preside over the Great Spirit that rolls out wide. Yes, over and over until forgiveness is done (bless with fire, written sin). We need to respect each other under the Sun, yet we don't remember that suffering is for love. And everything we suffered is loving in the breeze. It's time to put away the shame and blame this world conceives and bring in holy magic even thorns have a way in. It's time to care enough, to bring the pipe keeper's stuff (violet color), faith to drink from the holy cup and a knack for a snack, the kind that fills the spirit up. We must choose to dance and sing, to let it all out to BREATHE. Each day over and over, we repeat on the red rings. To forgive all our partners and bring in back in, where heaven leans, the blue road of true blue, the cup of the feud (fighting for love). For we are all children in a precious sack, the Earth and all she gifts. Your devoted niece sends the chills back, because you the silver child, the mirror to the world shines back what they don't want to see, it's part of this filled. Just repeat and repeat, that forgiveness blessings will work, then try, try again, till they find the insane, cleansed and pure from dancing and song (ghost walk, the clouds that dance ceremony), we start to feel sane. White Buffalo Calf Woman sings, elder crystal child, mirror to the soul, where everything has to bow, it's the hoops that make us all grow. Cheers to the hoops, circles and rings. I bow with you, blessings with fire, water and smoke. I bless the sacred nine streams and four holy beams, the Rainbow Grand Stand, each crystalline stone demands (our hearts pull every which way) 

To read the whole post, look here https://www.facebook.com/groups/rainbowwarriorsofprophecy/permalink/343486645788892/ Grandmother Upon the Hill (Dana Hoecker): as i walk through the valley in the shadow of death i shall fear n...See More Like · · Follow Post · ·
"White Buffalo Calf Woman.... I am perplexed as what to do next". Aunt Daneen Seasons That Sing
Pte San Win Wbcw Relative Aunt Daneen Seasons That Sing, I am done with my singing and dancing today that brings me home on the rings. I am done doing my prayers and letting them go in the winds. I am done helping others sow I can stop to praise. I am done with my holy walking for me to sing holy waves. I am done with the cleaning by making myself a washing board each day. I am done to start a new circle a wave. I am done, because I finished my loving standing waves. I am done with my holy walking talking daze, I bow to praise. I am done to stand still, to send royal true, rings around the tree of life that help us all imbue. I am done, I have progressed, tonight, I start aknew. I dream of being Rainbows in all I say and dew. I am done, because when I finished, all will be another day. There I can be walking into a new dream, oh God help me praise. I am done completing this circle, to bring everyone home. I have finished my chores, now I dream to adore. Let LOVE HIT THE FLOOR. White Buffalo Calf Woman sings to share the heart in the breeze, we are children walking, yet forget to cleanse our world. If we remember to pray and slumber, all our dreams will happen, when we receive all the chatter. If you are feeling this way, I'll bet the world is too. They need you to smell clean, by washing the mirror clean. Just one more bit of lessons that mirrors (silver and crystal children) have to dew, is remember that love is the holy fanatical charge. Have faith and pray, remember the dance and song each day, then all will be blessings to help with all the messings. We are the stumbling blocks, when we don't forgive, yet children like you my beloved Auntie always gifts. Just take a deep breath and remember we have a new day, to bring in holy praise, to leap into the sky hi-ways. then all will be Rainbows, when we demand the law of love, we bow to each other and receive the clouds of God, each child of the Rainbow Clan smiles (a lot or a field).
 Like https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151944490279040&set=a.45643859039.53314.597189039&type=1
  • Daneen Portulaca Penecale Nichols Pte San Win Wbcw......I literally just got done saying...sending Love...sending Forgiveness...and poof.you are here.....Love, Love, Love....Forgive, Forgive, Forgive.....and Bless, Bless and BLESS!!!!! Aho

    • Yaniv Ittah Daneen my bestie you know the answers, choose to listen to yourself . when you do you can only have experiences that resonates with your vibration/frequency / Love you yaniv ittah rainbow mother.
     


 
All our Relatives, Please, Please join Us 
in the Holy Ghost Walk, Gathering in Homes!
 New moon November 3, 2013 05:49:32 AM
 New moon December 2, 2013 05:22:19 PM
 New moon January 1, 2014 aligning with the sun
Ghost Walk  (Sing, Dance, Gather) with us (where you are) each New Moon.
 From the darkness we arise a heavenly child. 
(solar and lunar calender align, January 1, 2014, a cycle of renewal)
  
Event: Ghost Walk, the New Moon Dance
(Monthly three day gathering with the family and friends, relatives in the winds)
Official Title: Katchee Tope wha: “the Clouds that Dance Ceremony”

Dance when heat and cold (mist/smoke of the ghost) find each other bold, binding to bring in the new, the ghost dance comes to infuse, the soul has risen, awaken and driven, the heavenly soul does reign. Renegades put on your shelter (warriors uniform, buffalo armor, rainbow colors purified), because it's turning to helter skelter (confusion and frenzy, bubbling up the soul does reign).  White Buffalo Calf Woman sings
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Pray With Elders around the World

There is a place where the Buffalo (flesh of earth, the light that grows, the four sacred directions, where we do) roam, and my heart does know how to roam, to be across the rolling hills, to eat of the green grass and know my fills. I am nourished by this love, the place, where I live inside the dark, the heaven calling, to fill me up. We the Rainbow Clan do know (how to drink from this spiritual cup), that we are part of this sacred show, where the Horse (soul of heaven, the heart that knows) runs wild and free, to be with Warriors, the Dog (rainbow warrior of prophecy who stands their ground) who bleeds (follows the red road, the law of love, where the fighting is for the unification of the broken heart, to bring the warrior up).

No comments:

Post a Comment