Mni Wakan Oyate (Spirit Lake Nation)

Honoring Your Chief, Elders, Ceremonial Leaders and Your Teachers!

Declaration of War against Exploiters of Lakota Spirituality

I Dreamed of White Buffalo Calf Woman and the Heart of the Buffaloes

White Buffalo Calf Woman Interprets and Sings For You!

There is a place where the Buffalo (flesh of earth, the light that grows, the four sacred directions, where we do) roam, and my heart does know how to roam, to be across the rolling hills, to eat of the green grass and know my fills. I am nourished by this love, the place, where I live inside the dark, the heaven calling, to fill me up. We the Rainbow Clan do know (how to drink from this spiritual cup), that we are part of this sacred show, where the Horse (soul of heaven, the heart that knows) runs wild and free, to be with Warriors, the Dog (rainbow warrior of prophecy who stands their ground) who bleeds (follows the red road, the law of love, where the fighting is for the unification of the broken heart, to bring the warrior up).

Peaceful Wisdom Prayer Warrior Skills

Search Linked Blogs

Friday, May 14, 2010

Blessings and Prayer for the Oil Spill We Have Today! Mother Earth, We Come Your Way!

Beloved Starlily,
Thank you for writing me and your concerns about the oil spill on the Gulf Coast.

You said, "this can work....if we have enough people to help", for group consciousness. Yes, I agree with this.

You said, "a message came to me from our star friends. We can take care of the oil by: 1. increasing the vibration so the oil evaporates 2. decreasing the vibration so it solidifies and sinks to the bottom like a rock."

I have talked with the Star Friends, that gave you information to clarify what was said.  You are the Golden One, or Cosmic Light of Heaven (Golden Face, your Heavenly name) and this is what gifts you the ability to communicate with Aliens in the Stars.  Most Golden people, do communicate like you. I am a Crystal person, and I am confirming what you have brought to me.

Here I (White Buffalo Calf Woman) start to discuss with Star Relatives or rather an open floor for the Oneness of God.

Speakers
gm: Great Mother Wilemenia 

cw: white buffalo calf woman (sings prayer and blessing)
ft: Fortran, the bobbing fortress (star relative)
st: Starlily, Golden Face
sk: Willow Bark Walking, the Sky Keeper (star relative)
hd: Holiness David Running Eagle (drums sacred heartbeat)

cw: (brought by Starlily) 1. increasing the vibration so the oil evaporates 

gm: Great Mother Wilemenia says, "that we are responsible for our own catastrophes, for this causes higher awareness of Mother Earth and Grandmother Space"

cw:  Caring for others is a necessity as we move from the second phase of evolution towards the third of heaven and earth.

The person you talked with, his name is Fortran (ft), the bobbing fortress, like on the ocean waves. What do you mean, when you told Starlily to increase vibration for evaporation?

ft: The density does rise above, if we separate the molecules.  However, the process is quite long and arduous. It isn't likely this will happen, but we are encouraged that others are listening to us, from heaven. What is your registrar? 

cw: This is the beloved children of heaven and earth, I speak as your Akicita, bringing law of Oneness to all of us. 

ft:  He bows down to me.  Yes, I am beholden you have listened to me (us). The molecular shape does flow down a pattern of obstacles, but like a river, replenishes itself as time permits.  Oil is a precious commodity for you people and we just want to help. But it's consciousness, that we are encouraging in all beings who will listen to us, regardless of the consequences. 

cw: And this comment? 2. decreasing the vibration so it solidifies and sinks to the bottom like a rock." 


ft:  I am asking another to speak for us about this phase.  His name is Willow Bark Walking, the Sky Keeper.


sk:  Hello, greetings from space to you upon earth. So happy to emerge without any sound. So many do need to speak out loud for us to hear, but we are bewildered, when they don't understand the show. It's nice to have an Earthling who can talk with us up hear (telepathic). 


cw:  Yes, I hear you and greetings to you, now if you could explain what you are saying, in the decreased vibration and solidification.


sk: Yes, I understand, you have much to demand.  There is much in the world, that needs to be heard.  I speak to you today, to limit our consciousness display, because you don't understand, my upper hand.


cw:  Now, if you treat me like this, you don't have a way to fix, this world or assist anyone. It's love, I bring to you, and you have much to learn from this view.  There is no one who can bring this much love to you (love from all the Oneness of God, christ consciousness).  I am here to validate the entire cues.  And if you don't want to finish and validate, the laws of the state, then I ask another to take your place, that you choose.  Do you understand, or do your reprimand?


sk: I apologize this day, I don't know how I could of acted this way.  You are right, I am going through plight, in so many ways (waves). My heart hears your lesson, and I am working to bring this lesson to the world of Earth, they don't know how I speak, or the rest of our meat (flesh that greets). I am humbled by your knowledge and how to bring law to those who have fallen and we are servants, to each and everyone (under the sun).


I will continue about the journey of the solidification of the oil with honey, which means, that if you slow down the vibration, it creates a weather pack. The coolant will be known, and shown, to alleviate the storm.  But if we denote a time of the coolant, with our minds eye, we can slow it down.  And that would allow more to combat the ground.


cw: Alright, I am trying to understand, but how and which are more efficient and why do we do this now?


sk:  I say, my heart does glisten that you ask these mighty lessons.  The efficient would be to heat the pool with blood (law of love), the sun that magically pulls all away.  Those of earth, will understand this lesson, much easier, that the past session, about density, versus emulsion (lighter with more air, divided and held in suspension), and it's the easiest way, to hold the earth, until resistance can be heard (felt with clean up, in time). And we don't know what you are doing, but we are practicing what we are teaching, if you could help us, we would be so grateful to everyone, under the sun.


cw:  I heard what you said, and we need to press ahead, but this can cause confusion in everyone.  But I will take under advisement from the Sun. Let me bless Fortran, the bobbing fortress (star relative) and you, Willow Bark Walking, the Sky Keeper (star relative) and everyone.

Blessing For Star Relatives 
(begin) The sun is under matter, the sake of a cloth garter, and how do we make it felt with Aryan race (kingly science of the soul, parent language), the white skin is the teller (four sacred directions united, a star shining), the seller of the lesson (heavenly), because it's the great light that begins, the star that journeys through the seas.  It's music if we listen, and harmonize the mighty oceans, but we are colliding to and fro, learning how to write a mystical show.  Relatives who conquer, the lessons and the missions our souls that divide us with everything. We are the brotherhood, to save the race. 


Blessings to the journey to those who make it true honey, the sweetness of flower blossoms everywhere.  And when we learn to father, the sun and the daughter, we will share our hearts in mercy each and everyone, let us begin, by writing down all things. Sharing is the blessings, but most won't get the message, if we don't share our hearts like our Lily Golden Face does ring, to save those living in the wind. And we must offer more than journeys, but far more than money, but brotherhood, where all win, the creatures that stir in everything.


We pray together, to smell the good weather, but harmony takes decent communication.  The right to validate each other, to hear the heart of others, to listen with wisdom of all things, to assist and serve always wins.  It's time to begin the swim home again.  The soul does move in patterns, like so much chitter chatter, but it's what makes our heart move over the other side, the heart, that longs not to be divide.  Come home and we shall all survive. (end)


cw:  Now for Starlily, it seems that it's the Sun's job thoroughly, to bring this oil home to radiate light to all things.  Sow we plant the seed of honey, which means we rise the temperature, to cause it's to lighten in the wind, to share, not one burden, but to all things (share the burden). 


It seems number one is the option, increasing the vibration so the oil evaporates, but this does increase global warming on the earth this way too.  And it's what we are up against, because it's the cleansing of fire, that begins. Sow instead, I plant the seed this way, "Let's pray, that everything will be okay". 

Prayer for the Oil Spill We Have Today! (gulf coast) Mother Earth, We Come Your way!


(begin prayer) My God, join me together, with others who care for our mistress (female form of master), the Mother Earth who offers us life.  We reach into our hearts of goodness and serve her nutrition, to spill blessed waters where life will sustain eventually, because we care enough to eliminate all disease.


Holiness David Running Eagle joins with the Sacred Drum of Love to promote our heart to unity, to sing, we all do believe!


And we now reach within our dreams.  We feel like, like we could fly without any disease.  How can we heal Mother Earth?  How can we feel her Girth, if we don't honor her with our love?  We come to pray from above (heavenly souls).  


Springtime tells a story.  Where life could be happy and free.  The flowers blossom plenty, and we are looking for many, who will join us to love divinity. And her waters, our borders.  The place we fancy free and please. The home of our forefathers and mothers who journeyed, do we not recommend them please, I say, join us and pray with thee. 

We are here to magically, pray together as one.  Be born under the Sun.  And when our lives do change, it's what we will begin to face, the sharing of time, yesterday was so blind.  I can finally sea, how much you mean to me.


Our waters so blue, the place, we are gifted to view, where Rainbows shed us home, to bring us here to loom.  Like whales in the sea, we are part of their destiny.  Don't you feel the little ones, who come here to be born under the sun? We are part of this harmony, come join my hands and let us all be free. 


We could fly and unite in our hearts, when we learn how swift the winds really are.  I can talk with you in my heart so true, when you listen to me.  I say, God is here to leave us divinity.  The spirit is great in you.  Join others who have this view.  And prayer with me today.  Raise your soul and fly away, blessings to be shared today.  Release joy everyday.


Holiness David Shooting Star, your Father Red Hand beat becomes powerful.


Now the drums whispers...


And my glory is for you.  And your glory is for me.  And we are one big family.  Don't you feel the heart of you and me, it's the blue of the seas.  The golden disease (brotherhood, the feared future of the darkness, that must portray light from within), where we are brothers again.  Doesn't it sound wonderful friend.  Couldn't you be with me, holding hands praying for thee?


And I come, come towards you my friend.  How about you come and join and win.  Be my relative to please.  Take my hand and pray with me.  And glory will shine (swelling heart, tears) and you will be mine.  The joy of Oneness (tears) we feel.  The happiness we conceal.  The days of never ending chime, to the hearts that seem so blind.  Come and walk with me today.  Come and pray for always. Be blessed true grace, offering blessings along the way.  And where our children do lie, around the troubled skies.  We bless this Earth.  We share her girth.  We love her heart, and all her little ones (tears, inhale), and when we have some time, we show we care in time, a small blessing to alleviate all sin.  Let us join hands together again! (river of tears, inhalation is towards the heart, to fill up).

Fear in the world, we come to pray to alleviate your fears.  We love you and wish you home, come join our hands and be not alone.  Welcome home! 


Holiness David Running Eagle drums the continuing whisper to the world, 

"we love you with prayers of gratitude".


...for five minutes for Mother Earth...

(end prayer)
sl: Starlily Golden Face said, "this can work....if we have enough people to help", for group consciousness. 

cw: White Buffalo Calf Woman sings, "yes, I agree with this and because of you Golden Face, we have a beautiful prayer for Mother Earth". You have brought brotherhood to our hearts.

your devoted servant, 
White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother
elder crystal person, wakan iyeshka or holy interpreter

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 7:24 AM, Sue Starlily  wrote:

Hello (questions@whitebuffalocalfwoman.org),
A friend of mine sent the letter from Chief Avrol Looking Horse
regarding the oil spill and the dangers we humans have imposed on life
on Turtle Island....I agree wholeheartedly with the letter and I do  my part in caring for Mother Earth and her critter children...

What I'm writing about is that I too was worried about the oil spill like so many others who care....a message came to me from our star friends.
We can take care of the oil by:
1. increasing the vibration so the oil evaporates
2. decreasing the vibration so it solidifies and sinks to the bottom like a rock

Just thought I'd share as I know this can work....if we have enough people to help thank you for listening...blessings
Starlily




May 12, 2010
A Great Urgency:  To All World Religious and Spiritual Leaders

My Relatives,

Time has come to speak to the hearts of our Nations and their Leaders.  I ask you this from the bottom of my heart, to come together from the Spirit of your Nations in prayer.

We, from the heart of Turtle Island, have a great message for the World; we are guided to speak from all the White Animals showing their sacred color, which have been signs for us to pray for the sacred life of all things.  As I am sending this message to you, many Animal Nations are being threatened, those that swim, those that crawl, those that fly, and the plant Nations, eventually all will be affect from the oil disaster in the Gulf.

The dangers we are faced with at this time are not of spirit. The catastrophe that has happened with the oil spill which looks like the
bleeding of Grandmother Earth, is made by human mistakes, mistakes that we cannot afford to continue to make.

I asked, as Spiritual Leaders, that we join together, united in prayer with the whole of our Global Communities. My concern is these serious issues will continue to worsen, as a domino effect that our Ancestors have warned us of in their Prophecies.

I know in my heart there are millions of people that feel our united prayers for the sake of our Grandmother Earth are long overdue.  I believe we as Spiritual people must gather ourselves and focus our thoughts and prayers to allow the healing of the many wounds that have been inflicted on the Earth.

As we honor the Cycle of Life, let us call for Prayer circles globally to assist in healing Grandmother Earth (our Unc¹I Maka).

We ask for prayers that the oil spill, this bleeding, will stop. That the winds stay calm to assist in the work. Pray for the people to be guided in repairing this mistake, and that we may also seek to live in harmony, as we make the choice to change the destructive path we are on.

As we pray, we will fully understand that we are all connected.  And that what we create can have lasting effects on all life.

So let us unite spiritually, All Nations, All Faiths, One Prayer.  Along with this immediate effort, I also ask to please remember June 21st, World Peace and Prayer Day/Honoring Sacred Sites day. Whether it is a natural site, a temple, a church, a synagogue or just your own sacred space, let us make a prayer for all life, for good decision making by our Nations, for our children¹s future and well-being, and the generations to come.

Onipikte (that we shall live),

Chief Arvol Looking Horse
19th generation Keeper of the Sacred White Buffalo Calf Pipe

http://www.Wolakota.org

There is a place where the Buffalo (flesh of earth, the light that grows, the four sacred directions, where we do) roam, and my heart does know how to roam, to be across the rolling hills, to eat of the green grass and know my fills. I am nourished by this love, the place, where I live inside the dark, the heaven calling, to fill me up. We the Rainbow Clan do know (how to drink from this spiritual cup), that we are part of this sacred show, where the Horse (soul of heaven, the heart that knows) runs wild and free, to be with Warriors, the Dog (rainbow warrior of prophecy who stands their ground) who bleeds (follows the red road, the law of love, where the fighting is for the unification of the broken heart, to bring the warrior up).


Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 

2 comments:

  1. Greetings to you and yours and or course for another beautimus day on Mother Earth....

    I get to listen to the birds chat and sing, I get to see the wonderful color of the plants and

    flowers, I get to smell the sea air, ahhhhh...yes, I do appreciate Mother Earth and all the

    splendor of Nature.

    White Buffalo Calf Woman, your words have blown me away! I have grown accustom

    to the door slamming and people telling me i'm crazy...not so with you...Lol yes, times have changed

    working from the heart is -to me- past due, but i'm told all is on schedule. My brother Frankie, in spirit says,

    "its like a rubics cube, and we have to wait till all the pieces fall into place"...

    Thank you for the lovely name....

    Since my name is Susan, meaning Lily, I fashioned Starlily....

    I am honored that you have chosen to check up on me and find your truth....inspiration

    and joy is what you have put in my heart....Wado!

    thank you for the prayer...it is said...it is done! so be it!

    xo Starlily or Lily Golden Face

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 9:53 AM, Joseph Hollister wrote:

    When we line the banks of the Mississippi, consciously placing our living LOVE on and in the water, as it flows from the headwaters of Itasca in Minnesota to the Gulf of Mexico, we will see a mighty miracle. Think not forever of yourselves, O People, nor of your own generation. Think of continuing generations of our families, think of our grandchildren and those yet unborn. We have a short time to act and we must all take responsibility (the ability to respond) there is no one to blame. From full moon in June thru full moon in July, walk to the river (or any tributary) place a thought, an intention, a prayer, it matters not what you say or how you say it or who you say it too. Place a piece of your heart, the heart of humanity, the broken heart, the heart that is tired and weary. Place HOPE and LOVE and FAITH in a drop of water falling from your fingers, send it down the river to the sea, where it will mingle with the prayers of millions. Healing will be seen, will be felt, and will be heard. A Promise to All from All.

    ReplyDelete