Mni Wakan Oyate (Spirit Lake Nation)

Honoring Your Chief, Elders, Ceremonial Leaders and Your Teachers!

Declaration of War against Exploiters of Lakota Spirituality

I Dreamed of White Buffalo Calf Woman and the Heart of the Buffaloes

White Buffalo Calf Woman Interprets and Sings For You!

There is a place where the Buffalo (flesh of earth, the light that grows, the four sacred directions, where we do) roam, and my heart does know how to roam, to be across the rolling hills, to eat of the green grass and know my fills. I am nourished by this love, the place, where I live inside the dark, the heaven calling, to fill me up. We the Rainbow Clan do know (how to drink from this spiritual cup), that we are part of this sacred show, where the Horse (soul of heaven, the heart that knows) runs wild and free, to be with Warriors, the Dog (rainbow warrior of prophecy who stands their ground) who bleeds (follows the red road, the law of love, where the fighting is for the unification of the broken heart, to bring the warrior up).

Peaceful Wisdom Prayer Warrior Skills

Search Linked Blogs

Friday, March 26, 2010

I Am A Sundance!

image: nasa photo of our Sun
 Inspired by Gillian
 Our Lakota Sister Running  Fox

I am a Sun Dance!

Today I shine, to be a Sun Dance.  Today I climb, to shine like a star.  Today I am, the morning breaking, come hold my hand, and walk into the light.   I am with you, looking inside of your heart.   Today, I am free, to friend* (to be relative, to) my enemy.  Today, I am, the heart of my reflection.  Today, I shine, to be a sun dance.

Here I am, Go(ah)dly (spiritual being).  Here I bare my soul.  Here I give holy walking place to bear (the humble white light unites and shines my light all four directions).  And when I harvest, the shining of your disease (release your pain), I will walk with you, to the other shore (blossom like flowers).  My heart longs to shine from the inner seas.  It's the place I long for, it's clear it is me.  I am a Sun Dance.  I am the G_ah_d (the voice of heaven's transmission, the wind),  I am creation, the star that's born.

My heart does break, when you don't sea my face, the darkness valleys of the human race.  There shines the light of numinosity glow, the reflection of me, that's where I grow.  I am a Sun Dance.  I stand to sea.  I look at valleys, for all to know.  I am the Sun Dance, come hold my hand.  We're gonna find the ceremony land.

Today I shine, I am a Sun Dance.  I shine my heart, inside heaven's roar.  My voice speaks loudly to the thunder's knowing.  I am the sun dance, watch me glow.


Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother, elder crystal person, wakan iyeshka (holy interpreter brings peace) and Sacred Drum by Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star, your Father Red Hand, elder lavender person, wakan (holiness), the living fire, the law of love.

*befriend means act as a friend, help.

Heartbeat does dance to know the wind, to feel the hope of God in STEAD*. We are protected in the wind, when we choose to let the light from within, shine to the above to down below and over the perfect rolling hills.  *Stand your ground inside the house of God, of the beloved children who are lambs.

 

Warriors of the Earth  
 

https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=2b3bf19d2d&view=att&th=1279a7e73423d0e8&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_g78ze8ta0&zw 
There is a place where the Buffalo (flesh of earth, the light that grows, the four sacred directions, where we do) roam, and my heart does know how to roam, to be across the rolling hills, to eat of the green grass and know my fills. I am nourished by this love, the place, where I live inside the dark, the heaven calling, to fill me up. We the Rainbow Clan do know (how to drink from this spiritual cup), that we are part of this sacred show, where the Horse (soul of heaven, the heart that knows) runs wild and free, to be with Warriors, the Dog (rainbow warrior of prophecy who stands their ground) who bleeds (follows the red road, the law of love, where the fighting is for the unification of the broken heart, to bring the warrior up).

No comments:

Post a Comment