Mni Wakan Oyate (Spirit Lake Nation)

Honoring Your Chief, Elders, Ceremonial Leaders and Your Teachers!

Declaration of War against Exploiters of Lakota Spirituality

I Dreamed of White Buffalo Calf Woman and the Heart of the Buffaloes

White Buffalo Calf Woman Interprets and Sings For You!

There is a place where the Buffalo (flesh of earth, the light that grows, the four sacred directions, where we do) roam, and my heart does know how to roam, to be across the rolling hills, to eat of the green grass and know my fills. I am nourished by this love, the place, where I live inside the dark, the heaven calling, to fill me up. We the Rainbow Clan do know (how to drink from this spiritual cup), that we are part of this sacred show, where the Horse (soul of heaven, the heart that knows) runs wild and free, to be with Warriors, the Dog (rainbow warrior of prophecy who stands their ground) who bleeds (follows the red road, the law of love, where the fighting is for the unification of the broken heart, to bring the warrior up).

Peaceful Wisdom Prayer Warrior Skills

Search Linked Blogs

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Chief Holiness Arvol Looking Horse Prays "Let's Work to Make Things Right"

Warriors of the Rainbow Stand Up!
"I am not a Hero", says Warrior.  "Then you must become One", says Chief.


Fourth of July, 2010
Holiness Looking Horse Sacred Song Blessing

Tell me where does the wind blow?  I feel it across my face. I wonder where is heaven, where earth looks below?  And if I did hear the gust, that blows towards me this day.  I am the devoted servant, that longs to always pray. If only the woman (heaven's laws) would stay.

Now there is a spring time.  There is a place that shines.  We are on a mountain, to swing our hearts divine.  There we seeee the rushing breeze, a place to fill all life.  If only we did have comfort in all of this living strife.  Oh where is our lady, who comes in the wind.  We look for her to begin.

Singing my heart out, doesn't release the pain.  But when I find comfort, my relatives can sing.  But few days will gift us, a living breathing prayer, when we feel together, the heart, the human air.  We should be the billows across the living floors (grass, plains, oceans floors too, valleys).  We are the sails, that dream this day.  Let us build and remember to pray.  I want our family all over the world, to be happy and fulfilled.

But soon, destruction shall enter this land.  Soon, God's wind will come and dance.  Great Spirit comfort me, hold my hand, while we learn to make our stand.  Upon the rolling hills of the land. And then we do journey into the heart of honey, the land that offers us even more.  Miracles do happen, when we do choose, to lapping (vision: like a dog with a bowl of milk, enjoyment).  There we should know abundance galore.  It's time for us to more forth.

My children, my tribe, what do we all hide?  I wonder how often we hurt each other in pain (inside).  How can we overcome this, with out our perfect chosen.  When will she come among and shine. We are looking for the road, to make our time.  And we can learn to flow with her.  The white calf is golden heifer.  The creation did remember, the songs we do sing.  Let our woman come and survive.  Filling the hearts with pure knives (separation and division, like cutting a cake, to share, divide equally, brotherhood).  We are looking for these good times.  We are looking for heaven to shine.

The days seem so long, the animals have no home.  The people they get along, but don't see the way.  I look upon my people, and think where are the steeples, that shine so bright and light the sky from within?  Where do they get their wind?  I look really hard, to find out what counts. I need to know their hearts.  I want to know my part.  And days are looking thin.  How Great Spirits do you come in?  I want to walk with you.  Great Father with a view.  And when we shine our lights, then rainbows relieve all plight.  Great Mother, you will have your clan, the children who do not demand.  But care for all your needs.  We will love you without any disease.  We shall gift to you what you give, the love that always stiff (law of love).  Thank you for your gifts.

And soon, she'll come along.  White Buffalo Calf Woman.  She''ll take the horns by command and watch over the land.  It's time for all the clans, to rise up and make a stand.  And there we go again, to open all the wind.  And we should live twice, to gain our halls even with this price.  We are glory everyone, all holy and unstung.  We shall learn to be the sweet heart.  We shall learn to keep our part.  We shall know the forbidden truth.  That God does need you. 

Rise up inside your hearts.  Find love that always parts (waves so you may journey forth).  And let the world come in, to walk the red road again.  Let there be more of me, the song that sets all our children free.  Let's work to make things right. Let's feel our heart, contrite (deep sorrow, remorse), and turn it into love, that grows, forgives and flows.



peaceful
Holiness David Running Eagle Shooting Star on Buffalo Drum.  White Buffalo Calf Woman Sings.  Sacred Song Blessings, from the heart of Holiness Looking Horse, Chief to the Great Sioux Nation (lakota, nakota, dakota).


"Pilamayo", Lakota greeting and salutation meaning: in Love and light (luminous and numinous).  True heavenly song meaning: "Traveling over the roads, we find and greet the heart, to know the spirit longs not to be apart, and that's where I long to be with you and me, come let's dance, and fly to eternity", sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother

http://www.wolakota.org/menu.html 

Wolakota Foundation
PO Box 687
Eagle Butte, South Dakota 57625
theboard@wolakota.org


Arvol Looking Horse
is the 19th generation keeper of the White Buffalo Calf Pipe Bundle and holds the responsibility of spiritual leader among the Lakota, Dakota and Nakota People.


We are a horse nation, we are buffalo people.
There is a mysterious connection between humans and horses. And nowhere is this more apparent then among Native Tribes of the Plains. The Lakota name for the four-legged who became so inextricably woven into the intricacies of their lives is "s'unkawakan," or "sacred dog." A name, reflecting the deep affinity among the people, and the animals' role in their society, says Chief Arvol Looking Horse. 


To read about Wolf Warriors and their Heavenly Names please visit here! http://peacefulwisdomprayer.blogspot.com/2009/05/brother-wolf-speaks-warrior-freedom.html
Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 

There is a place where the Buffalo (flesh of earth, the light that grows, the four sacred directions, where we do) roam, and my heart does know how to roam, to be across the rolling hills, to eat of the green grass and know my fills. I am nourished by this love, the place, where I live inside the dark, the heaven calling, to fill me up. We the Rainbow Clan do know (how to drink from this spiritual cup), that we are part of this sacred show, where the Horse (soul of heaven, the heart that knows) runs wild and free, to be with Warriors, the Dog (rainbow warrior of prophecy who stands their ground) who bleeds (follows the red road, the law of love, where the fighting is for the unification of the broken heart, to bring the warrior up).

No comments:

Post a Comment