Mni Wakan Oyate (Spirit Lake Nation)

Honoring Your Chief, Elders, Ceremonial Leaders and Your Teachers!

Declaration of War against Exploiters of Lakota Spirituality

I Dreamed of White Buffalo Calf Woman and the Heart of the Buffaloes

White Buffalo Calf Woman Interprets and Sings For You!

There is a place where the Buffalo (flesh of earth, the light that grows, the four sacred directions, where we do) roam, and my heart does know how to roam, to be across the rolling hills, to eat of the green grass and know my fills. I am nourished by this love, the place, where I live inside the dark, the heaven calling, to fill me up. We the Rainbow Clan do know (how to drink from this spiritual cup), that we are part of this sacred show, where the Horse (soul of heaven, the heart that knows) runs wild and free, to be with Warriors, the Dog (rainbow warrior of prophecy who stands their ground) who bleeds (follows the red road, the law of love, where the fighting is for the unification of the broken heart, to bring the warrior up).

Peaceful Wisdom Prayer Warrior Skills

Search Linked Blogs

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Grandmother Dives from the Sky, Bearing Pain for the Lakota Heart. White Buffalo Calf Woman Help Us All.

Sacred Heart Song for Grandmother Dives from the sky, our Two Foot Club, Bearing Pain for the Lakota Heart.  Sacred Drum Beat Begins by Holiness David Running Eagle Binding Us to Love

What way does my heart flow? What  way do I go?  I have so many relatives, they don't know which way to go.  I am so broken hearted.  I can feel their pain.  I am with such sorrow.  (swelling tears). I cannot feel any pain.

My heart looms forever, but they don't see the pain (others, not native).  What is glory inside me, when my relatives finds no gain?  There is so much violence, I simply don't know what to do.  My heart is broken forever, if we don't find the bloom. (swelling tears). 


How can I bee wishing for the hand of God, when White Buffalo Calf Woman doesn't seem to understand at all.  What makes her worship all the glory in the land, when my heart is broken, and my love hasn't a fall (I cannot even pray, to bow like the rainbow with humility, my heart is so broken hearted).

I am with the children, everyday in pain.  I can't feel their heart ache, because they don't speak at all (river of tears).  What can I do inside me, but offer the hands of embrace.  My people they ARE downtrodden, and they need love to gain.



There is so much glory, yet my heart knows no rungs (evolutionary changes).  I truly want to help the children, but I don't have any run (flowing over rolling rivers, the place God makes a stand).  Glory comes from inside you, but when you are beaten and abused, there is so little left inside to be, the glory of the hues (buffalo who roams, the four sacred directions of the rainbow colors).

We are going down a river, where so many tears do fall, and I am here swimming inside this human call.  What makes her (
White Buffalo Calf Woman) want to help us, to guide us along the path?  Where does the return home come from, when the sun isn't shown?

I need more than, here say.  I need those who care.  I need wisdom from heaven, to cover up all our pain.  We need a heart of a relative, who doesn't complain in the wind.  We need those who stand up, to live in glory of sin (rise up from the ashes).  Those who shed their heartbeats, they don't know what they do, and White Buffalo Calf Woman she says, "trust all the hues".

There is so little time left.  There is so much to do.  I have to be aware now, of all the children who need.  What can I do now, but offer the embrace of love?  She (White Buffalo Calf Woman) is the glory, the fighter, to bring back harmony to me (grandmother space, where the children dream).



"Holy is the Woman", White Buffalo Calf Woman says.  But I am so shameful of all done and said.  These little children, they walk and talk a new way, but elders they seem lost now, because they have stopped, and prayed (ask but don't serve, as they have not forgiven).  They don't trust the children.  They don't trust the sky.  They don't trust the Great Spirits, oh why oh why don't I die.

beat...

Walking inside this dreamland, the place destiny arise.  I have hope for tomorrow, because I trust the sky.  But when will White Buffalo Calf Woman start to make the imbues, changing all the colors, to align and show the good news.

beat...

My heart it will bleed forever.  I will guide the way.  My two feet will gather all the children to pray.  What can bee done now, if we don't look a new way?  How can we show mountains, the glory of a new a day?  My heart is eternal, the dance of the rising sun, and I will bee there forever, because I love the run.

When will White Buffalo Calf Woman, walk into our hearts.  What will she do for us, but begin a holy run.  I know God has sent her.  I must trust them all, even the Great Spirits, they too have to take the fall (dive from the sky).  I hope we can gather like relatives everywhere.  I am looking for a horizon, a place to call our home.

Singing dancing the good life.  Singing dancing the praise,  hoping for a revelation, to show us a brand new day.  I am praying for a new way!


Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman and Sacred Drum beat Holiness David Running Eagle for the Sacred Heart of Grandmother Dives from the sky, our Two Foot Club, who bares pain for the Lakota Heart. 
 

Warriors of the Earth  
 


There is a place where the Buffalo (flesh of earth, the light that grows, the four sacred directions, where we do) roam, and my heart does know how to roam, to be across the rolling hills, to eat of the green grass and know my fills. I am nourished by this love, the place, where I live inside the dark, the heaven calling, to fill me up. We the Rainbow Clan do know (how to drink from this spiritual cup), that we are part of this sacred show, where the Horse (soul of heaven, the heart that knows) runs wild and free, to be with Warriors, the Dog (rainbow warrior of prophecy who stands their ground) who bleeds (follows the red road, the law of love, where the fighting is for the unification of the broken heart, to bring the warrior up).

No comments:

Post a Comment