Mni Wakan Oyate (Spirit Lake Nation)

Honoring Your Chief, Elders, Ceremonial Leaders and Your Teachers!

Declaration of War against Exploiters of Lakota Spirituality

I Dreamed of White Buffalo Calf Woman and the Heart of the Buffaloes

White Buffalo Calf Woman Interprets and Sings For You!

There is a place where the Buffalo (flesh of earth, the light that grows, the four sacred directions, where we do) roam, and my heart does know how to roam, to be across the rolling hills, to eat of the green grass and know my fills. I am nourished by this love, the place, where I live inside the dark, the heaven calling, to fill me up. We the Rainbow Clan do know (how to drink from this spiritual cup), that we are part of this sacred show, where the Horse (soul of heaven, the heart that knows) runs wild and free, to be with Warriors, the Dog (rainbow warrior of prophecy who stands their ground) who bleeds (follows the red road, the law of love, where the fighting is for the unification of the broken heart, to bring the warrior up).

Peaceful Wisdom Prayer Warrior Skills

Search Linked Blogs

Monday, January 18, 2010

Congress Accidentally Gives South Dakota Back to Sioux



 Comments left by member of http://groups.google.com/group/whitebuffalocalfwoman

 Just to advise you that this report is a "spoof" or hoax emanating from the satirical website called "glossynews" and was picked up by CNN who did not check their facts. It certainly had me going there for awhile...sadly it is simply not true.
Best wishes
Gillian


Thank you, and please leave your comments below, each article at the http://spiritofthelake.blogpsot.com


South Dakota governor Michael Rounds reportedly said in a press conference Sunday morning that, “We all know this is a mistake. If necessary I will order out the National Guard to keep the unlawful seizure of property to a minimum.”

A spokesman for the Oglala Tribe remarks of Rounds, “Who is he? I think he might be a little out of his jurisdiction now. Technically, now the Chief of the Oglala Sioux Nation is governor of South Dakota.”




South Dakota now a Lakota Nation again  -  OOps a typo by Congress!
    Quote:   

Congress Accidentally Gives South Dakota Back to Sioux

January 06, 2010

Washington DC (GlossyNews) — On Friday, in a late business wrap up, the US Congress gave back the state of South Dakota to the Oglala Sioux Tribe. Reports have surfaced that an obscure bill, which was suppose to cede a 100 acre parcel of land in South Dakota back to the Oglala Sioux, had a small typographic error in the official copy which, accidentally, ceded the entire state of South Dakota back to the Oglala Sioux.

President Obama signed the measure into law without reading it late on Friday and on Saturday morning, the Oglala Sioux began the process of taking over a number of Uranium mines and oil fields. A group of South Dakota Republican state legislators stated that the acts were illegal and the law obviously a mistake. However, federal lawmakers are now into a two-week recess and are not available to set the motion right.

When asked if he could rescind his signature, President Obama replied, “It isn’t my place to redo the work of congress. If congress has decided to give South Dakota back to the Indians, well, I support that. My signature stands.”

Tribal leaders stress that the law ‘makes sense’ and ’sets the record right’. They are encouraging non-violent take overs of white businesses and properties before congress has a chance to change the laws.

“Possession is 9 tenths of the law, xxxxxx xxxxxxx!” yelled a young Indian as we walked past.

The author of the bill in question – Representative Tom Chase (D-SD) said, “Well, I was trying to help some Sioux out by getting them a piece of their land back, I guess we just helped ALL of them instead.”

South Dakota governor Michael Rounds reportedly said in a press conference Sunday morning that, “We all know this is a mistake. If necessary I will order out the National Guard to keep the unlawful seizure of property to a minimum.”

A spokesman for the Oglala Tribe remarks of Rounds, “Who is he? I think he might be a little out of his jurisdiction now. Technically, now the Chief of the Oglala Sioux Nation is governor of South Dakota.”

In related news, gas prices at a newly tribalized Texaco gas station near the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation have dropped to 25 cents a gallon for regular unleaded. Which is good news for the folks waiting in line at the Ford dealership in Sturgis. Tribal leaders say cars will go on sale there for $300.00 each on Thursday.
http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-380657
 
http://www.state.sd.us/governor/
Contacting the Governor's Office:
Thank you for contacting the Governor, your e-mail submission has been successful.

First Name: A Light From Within.Org
Last Name: White Buffalo Calf Woman
Po Box 390904
Mt. View, Ca, 94039
whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com

Return of South Dakota To the Oglala Sioux Nation

Beloved Governor Mike Rounds,
There are news releases on a Congressional blunder, that has returned S.D. to the Oglala Sioux Nation.  Is this correct?  And where is the documentation, that supports, this congressional act.

Natives are coming to my door, asking questions, and I am searching for answers.  Could you please help me, with supporting documentation or congressional urls, that could help me with inquiries from Native Americans who knock at my door. 

We are entering a time, when we must all serve one another, and I feel any type of opposition, just harms everyone.  I am not an official representative, but I do represent the Spiritual Health of the Lakota Sioux Nation and all our Relatives of the four directions.  I stand with Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy, who walk with God.

Please let me know if I can help and seek supporting documentation, to offer to the people.

your devoted servant,
White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother
Elder, wakan iyes(h)ka or holy interpreter
alightfromwithin.org prophecy of rainbow warriors
whitebuffalocalfwoman@gmail.com or twindeermother@whitebuffalocalfwoman.org

Sacred Heart Song for Mike Rounds,
(violet person, voice of God)



Miracles do come and go, but my love always grows and grows.  Every day, I search out there, to find the heart of all the hair (antenna to God).  What I see, is everyone, who don't look to find the sun, instead they have their hopes abound, waiting for others suns (expecting others to do their work).

If I could grow and be with thee, my heart can find liberty.  If only my world come find the sun (birth within), where God is liberty, to the man.  It's a world, that's come and gone, in a state, that needs our love.  And when the story is picked up from above (heaven), the sky is building and raining love.

Each day, my love is cared for thee, the day of love, that feeds the view, and I wish, God above me clear, show me words to comfort thee.  I play the games to show the world, but we are in need to be succinct.  I hope and dream to bring the heart, to be a part of what we all (are) look at art.

Happiness is grieving now, because, we want to always bow (like the Rainbow), but so many they don't find the time, to gift a heart, instead of bread (money). And I wish, I could help the view, the people who need me to show, that I am here to run with love, to help my brethren, know God instead.


Sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother for Governor of South Dakota,
Mike Rounds.

...this is an informal letter...
 

Warriors of the Earth  
 

 
http://www.contactingthecongress.org/cgi-bin/newseek.cgi?site=ctc&state=sd
Residents of South Dakota are represented in Congress by 2 Senators and 1 Representative.
Member Name    DC Phone    DC FAX    Electronic Correspondence
Senator Tim Johnson (D- SD)     202-224-5842     202-228-5765     http://johnson.senate.gov/contact/
Senator John Thune (R- SD)     202-224-2321     202-228-5429     http://thune.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.Email
Representative Stephanie Herseth Sandlin (D - South Dakota At Large)     202-225-2801     202-225-5823     https://forms.house.gov/hersethsandlin/IMA/contact.html
 


 

There is a place where the Buffalo (flesh of earth, the light that grows, the four sacred directions, where we do) roam, and my heart does know how to roam, to be across the rolling hills, to eat of the green grass and know my fills. I am nourished by this love, the place, where I live inside the dark, the heaven calling, to fill me up. We the Rainbow Clan do know (how to drink from this spiritual cup), that we are part of this sacred show, where the Horse (soul of heaven, the heart that knows) runs wild and free, to be with Warriors, the Dog (rainbow warrior of prophecy who stands their ground) who bleeds (follows the red road, the law of love, where the fighting is for the unification of the broken heart, to bring the warrior up).

No comments:

Post a Comment